Problem with Header, Executive Theme, Header Links to Old Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Problem with Header, Executive Theme, Header Links to Old Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kmurdock333
    Participant

I can’t figure out what is going on with my header area. I have left a 55px gap so you can see that it appears the header is linking back to an old theme that I have deleted. I do not want an image there. I have deleted the old image AND the old theme and yet it still ‘sees’ it in IE.

Ideas? I’ve exhausted mine!

The site is: familiesgoguide.com

Thanks,

Kathy

http://www.familiesgoguide.com

Robin
    Participant

Kathy,

The image is still located in your images folder. You will need to delete or replace it.

http://www.familiesgoguide.com/wp-content/themes/lifestyle/images/header.jpg

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

kmurdock333
    Participant

Thanks Robin, but I deleted that entire folder/theme a few days ago. I don’t even have it listed as something to delete. I can see it listed in the html . . . not sure what else to try?

Robin
    Participant

Well, that is strange.

The error appears to be a javascript error in reading the image type. “Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html”

I would submit a support ticket to SP or contact your host provider for assistance in fixing/removing.

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

Anita
    Participant

Let’s check these:

1) Go to Genesis > Theme Settings – scroll all the way down to the Header box – is anything in there?

2) Are you using Genesis Simple Hooks? If so, go there and look through all the boxes to see if you can find the code.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.