Problem with Header, Executive Theme, Header Links to Old Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Problem with Header, Executive Theme, Header Links to Old Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kmurdock333
    Participant

I can’t figure out what is going on with my header area. I have left a 55px gap so you can see that it appears the header is linking back to an old theme that I have deleted. I do not want an image there. I have deleted the old image AND the old theme and yet it still ‘sees’ it in IE.

Ideas? I’ve exhausted mine!

The site is: familiesgoguide.com

Thanks,

Kathy

http://www.familiesgoguide.com

Robin
    Participant

Kathy,

The image is still located in your images folder. You will need to delete or replace it.

http://www.familiesgoguide.com/wp-content/themes/lifestyle/images/header.jpg

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

kmurdock333
    Participant

Thanks Robin, but I deleted that entire folder/theme a few days ago. I don’t even have it listed as something to delete. I can see it listed in the html . . . not sure what else to try?

Robin
    Participant

Well, that is strange.

The error appears to be a javascript error in reading the image type. “Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/html”

I would submit a support ticket to SP or contact your host provider for assistance in fixing/removing.

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

AC
    Blocked

Let’s check these:

1) Go to Genesis > Theme Settings – scroll all the way down to the Header box – is anything in there?

2) Are you using Genesis Simple Hooks? If so, go there and look through all the boxes to see if you can find the code.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.