Problem with HTML-Tag in Breadcrumb

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Problem with HTML-Tag in Breadcrumb

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ThBunte

We create a website for a company wich have in CD/CI a special view for Productname with a superscript Prduktname
    f.e. “MS 20<sup>+</sup>.
    We work with <sup> tag in text and in navigation without any problem.
    But in Breadcumb we get the problem that in link was the <sup> tag not converted in view, but shown.
    See here the sample

http://web72.server10.dmsolutionsonline.de/wpmulti/unsere-produkte/ms-profilsysteme-kleine-unterschiede-grosse-wirkung/ms-20-systeme

Did anyone knows a solution for that problem??

Anita
    Participant

Did you resolve this? It looks like you did.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

ThBunte

Unfortunately not, it works for the last value in Breadcrumb, because these was not an link, but the value before (wich was a link) shows still the <sup> Tag in view :-(

Anita
    Participant

Read this to see if this helps you. You may need to log in to your my.studiopress.com account to view it.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.