Promotional Slider Full Width Minimum Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Promotional Slider Full Width Minimum Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

johnnyd
    Participant

Minimum Child Theme – WordPress – Home Page Edit – Visual – Long rectangular box divided by two vertical lines 2/3 of the way across. Unsure of what that is. Right side is blank with no text. Left side has this inside box… [promoslider category="slider" width="1024px" height="360px"]. However, slider is not covering full width of page. How do I get slider to cover full width? Thank you.

http://johnnydrealestate.com

anitac
    Participant

You are using Tables on that page. You need to make the adjustments to your Tables.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Also, you are using iFrames inside a Table, so you should re-configure your Tables and check to see what your iFrame code is set up for.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.