Property Listings website with agentpress.com

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Property Listings website with agentpress.com

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chikamiku
    Participant

I want to be able to make a subscription based real estate website whereby members will be able to add their own listings. However, I am a loss how to start this website as I want the members to access their add/edit listings page without having an access to any other areas. How to make this website?

Any and ll suggestions are welcome.

Thanks and regards

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  chikamiku.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  chikamiku.

anitac
    Participant

You probably will need to have someone custom code something like this for you. I see things like this on eLance.com a lot.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

chikamiku
    Participant

Hi Folks,

Is there any suggestion you have on how to start creating a website like I mentioned in my previous message? There are some folks who misuse these forums to sell their own services.

Thanks

anitac
    Participant

I’m not sure what you mean by “misuse of these forums to sell their own services” but this forum is for sharing tips and ideas, how-to’s. Some people come with a list of 20 things they want to do to their sites which is really customization services and we as a community can try to assist with some of those efforts. We can, and it’s allowed on here, offer to assist someone when the services being asked for are out of the realm of small customizations.

I know of no-one misusing the forum. It’s at your discretion if you want to hire them or not.

Like I mentioned above, you will need to hire a coder for that. What you want is outside what the community can offer you as to what you want would be very time consuming and a lot of work.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.