Prose: full width area after sidebar on home page?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Prose: full width area after sidebar on home page?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

Add that code to the Custom box and let’s see if it works. On the Prose 1.5 announcement it states “we also created a Custom Code page, which is where custom CSS and custom functions can be placed. “

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

cissyh

I actually tried the code there before I put it in init.php and the widget didn’t even show up, but I tried again as we’ve tweaked the code. Removed it from init.php and moved to the functions box of Custom Code area. The widget is gone again from the Widgets page.

anitac
    Participant

Let me send out a tweet on this. Put it back in the init.php so it shows up.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

cissyh

Done. It’s back on the widget list.

Tom
    Participant

Hi Cissy…

Anita’s work is spot-on, but it seem you still have a problem. The code from Brad will work (I’ve used it before for a slider) and it works as you’ve modified it in a cut-and-paste test on a local install to setup your desired widget.

There must be some small conflict being overlooked.

I’ve screen-capped my result with Genesis action hooks showing if it helps:

Prose with widget area after content sidebar wrap
    https://i.cloudup.com/kEqBX66Nyg-2000×2000.png

Choose your next site design from over 300 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.