Prose Question- How to Change Post Title Font Size

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Prose Question- How to Change Post Title Font Size

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ngb222 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

salute2cute
    Participant

Hi,
    Could someone please tell me how to change the Font Size of my Post Titles in Prose?

I’ve been going to “Genesis>Design Settings”, but nothing I’ve tried so far has done the trick.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Carrie

http://salute2cute.com

photastic
    Participant

try adding something like this to your css file :

div.post h2.entry-title {
    font-size: 16px; //* or whatever size you want
    }

that should change something ;)

Trying to craft webstuff at Photastic Webdesign
    Learning Genesis by solving unanswered topics

ngb222
    Participant

This theme is quite frustrating. I am trying to remove the hover dark color on the menu and you can only edit these things using the design settings. Which I finally found thanks to someone mentioning that in this forum. But they are too general and like others noticed you get underlines on everything and all the hover color changes. That does not work well.
    After spending hours trying to figure out why the stylesheet would not update!
    So how else can you edit the stylesheet. I like the theme, but simple things like this are taking me way too long.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  ngb222.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  ngb222.

ngb222
    Participant

Also just wanted to add I read the entire tutorial and I would never recommend this theme now to a newbie. I followed his directions to the custom css sheet which is in a weird place, in the content folder under uploads and I edited the css there and it still is not working. About to throw in the towel after 5 hours of work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.