Prose, reducing gap between teasers

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Prose, reducing gap between teasers

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  albigin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

albigin
    Participant

Hi,

I have Prose 152 on WP 351, my question is: how do I reduce the white gap between teasers in homepage?

Thx

Peter
    Participant

Hi there.

Do you mean the gap between the bottom of one post and the title of the next one?

If so, you could add the following to your child theme style.css file;

.post {
    	margin-bottom:15px;
    }

Assuming you want a 15px gap between teasers/posts..

albigin
    Participant

Thank you Peter,

that was exactly what I needed.

wendycholbi
    Participant

@albigin, please put that code into Genesis –> Custom Code –> Custom CSS, NOT in the Prose child theme style.css. The Custom Code fields will be preserved whenever there’s a new version of the theme, but any changes to style.css will be overwritten and you’ll lose them.

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

Peter
    Participant

Oops, you are quite right Wendy.. I forgot Prose had custom CSS functionality.. sorry about that @albigin and thank you Wendy!

albigin
    Participant

Thank you Wendy,

but I put that code in that place as per instructions (which aren’t very clear, I must recognize) .  Anyway I really do appreciate your help.  Peter, don’t worry:  I didn’t even try to interfere with the child theme css. Studiopress is a fantastic community!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Prose, reducing gap between teasers’ is closed to new replies.