Prose & the Genesis Responsive Slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Prose & the Genesis Responsive Slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PrayersNApples 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to use the Genesis Responsive Slider with the Prose theme but for some reason it is offsetting the images so you see a fraction of the previous image along with a larger fraction of the current image. This is a recurring problem I’ve had with Prose and I am wondering if anyone has a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have included the URL of the site below but I feel I should note that it is not safe for work or nearby children as it’s for an erotica author.

Robert Neu

It looks like you’ve decided to remove the slider alltogether? If you’re having trouble with the default Genesis slider, I’d recommend you take a look at Soliloquy :

It’s much easier to configure and has a bunch of really cool add-ons that let you do all sorts of cool stuff. It’s by far the best WordPress slider I’ve ever used.

Co-Founder of Audit WP, a WordPress SEO audit service and Flagship, a new WordPress theme company launching soon!

I did take it off–I couldn’t make it work and I couldn’t find any answers so we decided to just can it for now. I really appreciate you taking a look and I’ll check out the other slider for the future as I am a huge fan of Prose and would really like to have the slider as an option.

I’m also having similar trouble with Genesis Responsive slider in Minimum Pro: (bottom of sidebar). Any help would be appreciated! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.