Quattro Header Question

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Quattro Header Question

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mmnielson
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to have a logo in addition to the title/description? I’d love to have my logo on the far left, then my title/description, then a search bar in the header right widget area. My site: http://matthewnielson.com/. Currently I have my logo in the right widget area with an image widget. Thanks!

http://matthewnielson.com/

anitac
    Participant

Yes, open up your functions.php file. Look for support for header, you will see two sizes in there. Change the height/width to your logo size and then save it. Then go to Appearance > Header and upload your header/logo.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

mmnielson
    Participant

Ok, I did that. Now the title/description are imposed over the logo image. How do I get the text to move over so it’s to the right of the logo?

Thanks

anitac
    Participant

Go back to Appearance > Header, scroll down and uncheck the Text Box.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

mmnielson
    Participant

Right so that got rid of the text altogether. I still want the text, but I want it to the right of the logo…

anitac
    Participant

Sorry, then put the text back and then I can look at the code.

mmnielson
    Participant

No worries! I appreciate the help. I put the text back. http://matthewnielson.com.

anitac
    Participant

Look for #title-area as seen below. I’ve added “margin-left” and reduced the width to 380.

#title-area {
    float: left;
    margin-left: 140px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0;
    width: 380px;
    }

anitac
    Participant

Oh and if you want the full logo to show up, look for this. I changed the min-height to 120px.

#header {
    border-bottom: medium double #CCCCCC;
    margin: 0 auto;
    min-height: 120px;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 100%;
    }

mmnielson
    Participant

Perfect!! Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

anitac
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Quattro Header Question’ is closed to new replies.