Quattro primary nav menu – browser issue with Chrome

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Quattro primary nav menu – browser issue with Chrome

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ESfishOX 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ESfishOX
    Participant

Windows version of Chrome works fine when I use the Quattro demo, but when I try to use the primary sub-menus, it rarely works as expected but IE 10 and FireFox work.  I have tried disabling the header hook and other plugins, but I’m having trouble tracing the issue.

Temporary site being built:  http://wordpress.2connect2.net

Thanks in advance,

Mike

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  ESfishOX. Reason: updated title
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  ESfishOX. Reason: updated title

ESfishOX
    Participant

after additional testing, it’s not tied to a browser but when wpadminbar is inserted when logged into the site.

ESfishOX
    Participant

no issues with mocha, corporate, decor, and other child themes……..not a fix for Quattro (if it is the child theme), but I switched to Corporate and like that quite a bit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Quattro primary nav menu – browser issue with Chrome’ is closed to new replies.