Question about Minimum Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Question about Minimum Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lisevk 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lisevk
    Participant

I’m not sure if this “fault” is related to the theme or wordpress, however in my Portfolio I use the the widget Genesis – featured posts.

The problem is that the posts don’t align properly in the rows.

If an ingress has three lines, it pushes the other below posts to the right or to the next row if this post (with three lines) is the only one with three lines on the same row. This creating ugly white gaps on the page.

Check my blogg http://lisevonkrogh.wordpress.com and you see what I mean. Can someone help me with this?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  lisevk.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Links should be links
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  lisevk.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Links should be links

SoZo

You need to add a height to the .portfolio .featuredpage .page, .portfolio .featuredpost .post rule

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

lisevk
    Participant

Thank you, but I not sure where I find the rule. Is this within Custom design and/or in the code? That is, do I need to upgrade to Custom design?

SoZo

It’s in the theme’s style sheet. Not sure how you access that at wordpress.com

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

lisevk
    Participant

hm…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.