Questtion: relocating featured post widget image, executive pro theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Questtion: relocating featured post widget image, executive pro theme

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sridhar Katakam 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DichotoMe

I’m rather new to this Genesis framework and am having some trouble rearranging the post title and featured image in the Home-top widget only.

Just looking for some direction here I guess. I’ve done a couple things with the hooks and have a grasp on how they work but am not sure how to go about this one. Should I be looking for a file or function to edit? If so which ones. I can take it from there. I seem to be having a doh moment, haha.

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by  DichotoMe. Reason: url typo
    • This topic was modified 8 months ago by  DichotoMe. Reason: url typo
    http://www.whatsgoinon.ca

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Do you want to move the titles below the featured images for the widgets in that section?

DichotoMe

Basically yes. ONly on the front page in the Home top widget. I’d like to have the title appear before the image (see the left column on home page). Thanks for any direction you can give me here, very much appreciated.

DichotoMe

Can anybody help me with this simple issue?

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

In the widget uncheck “Show Post Title” and manually enter the title for the widget itself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.