Ratings Plugins

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Ratings Plugins

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thoughtwell
    Participant

Can anyone recommend a plugin or post comment rating system tutorial for a comment ratings system that has worked well with Genesis? I try to keep plugins down to a minimum if possible, but I’m not opposed to using them when one is pretty solid and it works well and is maintained; also don’t mind paying for premium goods if they work. I would like to be able for site visitors to do a rating by 1-5 stars as well as leave their name, email (not shown) and comment in the paragraph field. I’ve seen a few on WP.org, but I was just wondering if anyone out there is using any of these with Genesis and how results have been. I’d prefer not to need ‘raters’ to have to sign up for a user account on my site, or anything.

Also, I am using gravity forms. I suppose there could be a snazzy way to use radio buttons to make a rating system, but the stars have more visual notoriety and GF doesn’t offer anything like this right now (although I, and apparently some others, sure wish they would.) I was intending to use the comments field in one of my custom post types, as I don’t want comments enabled anywhere else on the site. I intend to use Akismet with the comments to hopefully keep the spam down to a minimum.

If anyone has any input here, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Susan

Hi! Since it’s been a while since you posted your question, I hope you were able to get it resolved.

If not, please report back here, and I will try to assist, or will escalate.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.