Re-position Name-Email-Submit button Generate Box

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Re-position Name-Email-Submit button Generate Box

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adiazu 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

adiazu
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to know how to move the fields “Name”, “Email” and “Submit button” in a Genereate Box. I need to move them independently one to another not in a block. The information I’ve got is: “In style.css find where it says #generate-box form {} Under padding adjust the 150px to a higher number. This will move it over.” 

I did it but the 3 fields were moved in a block, not separately. I need to move them independently to a new position.

Thanks,

Arturo

CathyT
    Participant

You can search for these values in your stylesheet and change them:

#generate-box #mce-EMAIL, #generate-box input[type="text"]

and

#generate-box input[type="submit"]

Or submit your site URL and let us know exactly what you want to accomplish for more specific help.

adiazu
    Participant

Hi Cathy,

Many thanks for your help. Look, what I need is very simple.

My website is http://www.arturodiaz-ugarte.com

In the Generate Box what I need is align the “Go” button with the other 2 fields (Name and Email address) and to have the same separation for the 3 of them. If you have any suggestion it’ll be welcomed. Thanks.

Regards,

Arturo

adiazu
    Participant

Hi Cathy,

Many thanks for your help. Look, what I need is very simple.

My website is http://www.arturodiaz-ugarte.com

In the Generate Box what I need is align the “Go” button with the other 2 fields (Name and Email address) and to have the same separation for the 3 of them. If you have any suggestion it’ll be welcomed. Thanks.

Regards,

Arturo

CathyT
    Participant

Hi Arturo,

In your stylesheet, around line 717, is this:

#generate-box .aweber #subbutton

Change the margin to this:

margin: 0 0 0 5px;

And that should fix it.

adiazu
    Participant

Hi Cathy,

Many thanks for your help, it worked beautifully, now it’s fixed. Thanks again.

Regards,

Arturo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Re-position Name-Email-Submit button Generate Box’ is closed to new replies.