Reason My Navigation Is Like This?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Reason My Navigation Is Like This?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tonya 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fmurad

Ok I don’t know if this how the navigation on parallax is supposed to look like that or if it’s something wrong with it. I have a navigation bar sitting in the center top of the page under the where the actual navigation is supposed to be.

http://www.beat-tweaks.com/blog

Tonya

Hello,

With the Parallax Pro theme, this is the correct positioning for the primary navigation bar. The other option is to uncheck the “Primary Navigation Menu” within Appearance > Menus and then add the Custom Menu widget to the Header Right sidebar within Appearance > Widgets.

If however, you do not want this nav menu to the right of your logo (which is the Header Right area), then you will need to make a change to your functions.php file in order to get the nav menu to position under the header and at 100% width. Open up the functions.php and comment out lines 49 and 50 like so:

remove_action( 'genesis_after_header', 'genesis_do_nav' );
    // add_action( 'genesis_before_content_sidebar_wrap', 'genesis_do_nav' );

Cheers

Web developer, Software & Electrical Engineer, Bringing ideas to life is my art
    Find Me: tonyadoescode.com | Twitter | GitHub | Customize without touching the child theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.