Reason My Navigation Is Like This?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Reason My Navigation Is Like This?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tonya 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fmurad
    Participant

Ok I don’t know if this how the navigation on parallax is supposed to look like that or if it’s something wrong with it. I have a navigation bar sitting in the center top of the page under the where the actual navigation is supposed to be.

http://www.beat-tweaks.com/blog

Tonya
    Participant

Hello,

With the Parallax Pro theme, this is the correct positioning for the primary navigation bar. The other option is to uncheck the “Primary Navigation Menu” within Appearance > Menus and then add the Custom Menu widget to the Header Right sidebar within Appearance > Widgets.

If however, you do not want this nav menu to the right of your logo (which is the Header Right area), then you will need to make a change to your functions.php file in order to get the nav menu to position under the header and at 100% width. Open up the functions.php and comment out lines 49 and 50 like so:

remove_action( 'genesis_after_header', 'genesis_do_nav' );
    // add_action( 'genesis_before_content_sidebar_wrap', 'genesis_do_nav' );

Cheers

Web developer, Software & Electrical Engineer, Bringing ideas to life is my art
    Find Me: tonyadoescode.com | Twitter | GitHub

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.