Recipes not displaying – Foodie Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Recipes not displaying – Foodie Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jodi P 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

genevishgraphics
    Participant

I am awaiting my trans ID so I cannot request help from Shay Bocks the theme developer, so I thought I would pick some brains around here. I am setting up the recipe template page according to her instructions however, nothing is displaying. Please see here. I am confounded!! I was just going to use the recipe template in place of a blog template since it is setup so cool. I am using Genesis Featured Widget Amplified all over the site with no problems, just not working on that page template. Any thoughts, thanks!
    PS_ I know GFWA is no longer “supported” however, I tried using sandbox one and that would not display the posts on the home page in a 2×2 grid like the GFWA plus it is what the theme developer suggested in the tutorials. And yes I do have the page set to the Recipe template :)

http://www.dev.genevish-graphics.com/development/blog/

AC
    Blocked

As you know Foodie is a third-party theme, so it’s hard to trouble shoot the code. However, in looking at her instructions – are you trying to get your home page to resemble this?

Jodi P

Do you have categories assigned to your posts? The recipe index will not pull posts if categories are not assigned.

Jodi P

Also, it doesn’t look like you have the Recipes Top section set up. You’ll need to get that set up for the Recipes Bottom section to work!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.