Recommend a theme for my company site

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Recommend a theme for my company site

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erin Ulrich 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WordPress advice needed…

I currently have two sites. One is self-hosted, and is largely static content:

The other is hosted, and is used for blogging:

Recently, I got myself a new company logo – and I’m now trying to update the two sites with the logo.

For my self-hosted site, I have installed the Chip Life theme, because it seems to handle the logo nicely. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work properly (the control panel is broken, and I can’t change the font and colours), plus of course it isn’t available on And the authors no longer seem to be maintaining it. So whilst it looks pretty close to what I want to achieve (clean, minimal, with the logo prominent), it isn’t a good choice.

1) Recommend me a theme, that I can use my logo nicely, grey with orange highlights

2) Recommend how to proceed with the dual-hosting. Is there a way to make the two look similar, or should I abandon the site, and move everything to my own site?

I’m pretty tech-savvy so editing CSS doesn’t bother me if that is what it needs – and also I don’t mind paying modest fees for themes & customisation, if appropriate.

Erin Ulrich

I just took a look at your links, and it looks like you’ve chosen to merge the sites and have a theme. Is this issue resolved then?

Erin Ulrich | Design by Insight | @erinulrich

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.