Recommendations for Music-Based Theme?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Recommendations for Music-Based Theme?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

TonyVT
    Participant

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a Genesis musician-based theme? The primary purpose would be to showcase original music, band touring event,  as well as post guitar-instruction blogs.

Thank you for any recommendations.

Tony

Susan

Have you checked out the Magazine theme, or maybe Metro (my personal favorite these days)? Head on over to the Showcase, to see what others have done with that theme (and other themes, too – you might get some more inspiration)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

TonyVT
    Participant

Thank you so much, Susan for your recommendations on the Magazine and Metro. They both look incredible, however, Metro is closer to what I would be looking for. And, I’ll most definitely check out the Showcase.

Best regard,

Tony

AC
    Blocked

@TonyVT, what I suggest to my clients is that they find 3-5 websites that they like and admire and then look at the themes to see which one more closely matches one of those websites and then go from there. At least it will give you a visual of what you might want for yourself. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

TonyVT
    Participant

Anitac,

Thanks for the excellent advice. Makes sense.

At this point, I am debating whether to go with the Pro-Plus package or just a few themes.

Tony

AC
    Blocked

If you decide to do more websites or like elements from more than one theme – the Pro Plus package is the way to go.

AC
    Blocked

One other note… you get all new themes when they come to at no additional cost (excluding Marketplace themes). You may like a new one that comes out and want to change.

TonyVT
    Participant

Yes, it makes sense that Pro-Package is probably the best way to go.

Thanks again for your advice Anitac.

Tony

Susan

As this issue is resolved, I am going to close this thread. Start a new thread if you have another question. :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommendations for Music-Based Theme?’ is closed to new replies.