Redirected to 404 page after submitting posts

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Redirected to 404 page after submitting posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mado 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Susan Nelson
    Participant

Just wanted to mention that the past few times I’ve submitted a post, I’m redirected to a 404 page instead of back to the post.

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

AC
    Blocked

That happens a lot to me. Also when I log in – instead of landing on the Forum it goes back to the home page. There are a few bugs like this including:

*  Log In is only on the Forum Tab page – if you click on an item to respond out of your email  and you aren’t logged in – there’s no log in link on that page. You have to go to the Forum Tab, log in and then you are presented with the page you want to respond to.
    *   There isn’t a LOG OUT button on the pages – you have to go back to the Forum Tab to log out.
    *  There’s entirely too many clicks to get around.
    *  The comment box has kinks… it doesn’t format properly. Like, is it a text box or an HTML box… what is it so we know how to place content in there.
    *  On the old forum – we had a direct way to contact each other – whereas if we want to help someone off the site – we have no way of privately getting or sharing our email addresses.

This is really frustrating for me.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  AC. Reason: fix the content to bullets
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  AC. Reason: fix bullets again
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  AC.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  AC. Reason: fix the content to bullets
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  AC. Reason: fix bullets again

AC
    Blocked

See where my “*” are? I tried twice to place them with the BULLET function and when I save it – it strips out the bullets.

mado
    Participant

Me too when I submit a post I’m redirected to 404 page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.