That happens a lot to me. Also when I log in – instead of landing on the Forum it goes back to the home page. There are a few bugs like this including:
* Log In is only on the Forum Tab page – if you click on an item to respond out of your email and you aren’t logged in – there’s no log in link on that page. You have to go to the Forum Tab, log in and then you are presented with the page you want to respond to.
* There isn’t a LOG OUT button on the pages – you have to go back to the Forum Tab to log out.
* There’s entirely too many clicks to get around.
* The comment box has kinks… it doesn’t format properly. Like, is it a text box or an HTML box… what is it so we know how to place content in there.
* On the old forum – we had a direct way to contact each other – whereas if we want to help someone off the site – we have no way of privately getting or sharing our email addresses.
This is really frustrating for me.
See where my “*” are? I tried twice to place them with the BULLET function and when I save it – it strips out the bullets.
Me too when I submit a post I’m redirected to 404 page.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Are you a blogger, web designer, developer, or website owner looking to generate more income?
Promote products for the largest and fastest growing online website platform as part of our affiliate program.