Redirected to 404 page after submitting posts

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Redirected to 404 page after submitting posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mado 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Susan Nelson
    Participant

Just wanted to mention that the past few times I’ve submitted a post, I’m redirected to a 404 page instead of back to the post.

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

Anita
    Participant

That happens a lot to me. Also when I log in – instead of landing on the Forum it goes back to the home page. There are a few bugs like this including:

*  Log In is only on the Forum Tab page – if you click on an item to respond out of your email  and you aren’t logged in – there’s no log in link on that page. You have to go to the Forum Tab, log in and then you are presented with the page you want to respond to.
    *   There isn’t a LOG OUT button on the pages – you have to go back to the Forum Tab to log out.
    *  There’s entirely too many clicks to get around.
    *  The comment box has kinks… it doesn’t format properly. Like, is it a text box or an HTML box… what is it so we know how to place content in there.
    *  On the old forum – we had a direct way to contact each other – whereas if we want to help someone off the site – we have no way of privately getting or sharing our email addresses.

This is really frustrating for me.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Anita. Reason: fix the content to bullets
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Anita. Reason: fix bullets again
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Anita.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Anita. Reason: fix the content to bullets
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Anita. Reason: fix bullets again

Anita
    Participant

See where my “*” are? I tried twice to place them with the BULLET function and when I save it – it strips out the bullets.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

mado
    Participant

Me too when I submit a post I’m redirected to 404 page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.