Regenerate Thumbnails

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Regenerate Thumbnails

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunil 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sunil
    Participant

Hi,

I was advised by one of studiopress staff member on using the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. The description for this plugin is: Allows you to regenerate all thumbnails after changing the thumbnail sizes.

I suppose this plugin will try to feature the best possible size for your thumbnails in your blog. You can take a look at my site and see how this plugin works. http://adultacnetreatmentreviews.com/useful-resources

As you can see, that when you click each of the blog links, it will bring you to a post with a bigger thumbnail image. But this is 2 images already. Its supposed to be using the original image and resizing it accordingly.

Let’s say, my original image is applying-makeup.jpg.

And the thumbnail generates 4 size versions for this image.

applying-makeup-199×300
    applying-makeup-280×100
    applying-makeup-426×300
    applying-makeup-99×150

Which means including the original image, its 5 images. As a result, its taking up my server disk space. I’m not sure whether anyone is using this plugin so far. But I hope someone can offer me a solution for this.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Sunil

http://adultacnetreatmentreviews.com

Anita
    Participant

That’s an issue you should post on the plugin support.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Sunil
    Participant

Oops! Sorry. I’ll post my issue over there then. Thanks Anitac.

Sunil
    Participant

Sorry, but I can’t seem to find a support forum for plugins. I’ve seen several but none has addressed this issue. So I have to create a new topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.