Remove author box from author archive page?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Remove author box from author archive page?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Goob
    Participant

Hey guys! Working on setting up my new Genesis site and was wondering if there’s any way to remove the default author box on the author profile/archive page? I’ve played with the author snippets here, but I can’t seem to reverse engineer what I’m looking for.

If you look at my author page, you’ll see I created a more detailed author box for my author archive page. The second author box, which I have at the bottom of my single posts is what I’m trying to remove.

Thanks in advance!

http://goobisgoofy.com/author/admin/

anitac
    Participant

It’s on your User Profile – scroll down and uncheck the Archive page box.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Goob
    Participant

Thanks you, Anitac! I couldn’t find that for the life of me. I didn’t even think to look for it there.

anitac
    Participant

Ha! Glad you found it. I’ll close this now.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Remove author box from author archive page?’ is closed to new replies.