remove block color in content box Midnight theme?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks remove block color in content box Midnight theme?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pyjamas55 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pyjamas55
    Participant

Can anyone please help me understand how to remove/change the block colour black background in the Content side bar wrap (div id=”content” class=”hfeed”> of the Midnight theme. I’ve tried till i’m blue in the face using firebug and I just can’t locate the right code.

site is http://www.zumbamove.co.uk

Thanks

anitac
    Participant

Look for this and change the #101010 color to what you want.

[css]#content {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #101010;
    border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
    float: left;
    width: 470px;
    }[/css]

I tried to view your other pages to make sure you wouldn’t change inside #content areas, but the links in your navigation do not work properly.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

pyjamas55
    Participant

Thanks Anitac,

I’m sure I tried that earlier with no joy, but now it works ?? So thank you so much!  I’ve only just started building the site today so hence the links not working yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘remove block color in content box Midnight theme?’ is closed to new replies.