Remove Subscribe Now widget – Minimal Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Remove Subscribe Now widget – Minimal Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  badgeming 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kev73
    Participant

Hi,

Just starting out & wondered if anyone knows how to:

a) Remove the Subscribe Now widget

b) If I decide to keep it how to reduce the font size – I can’t find a class or id in the page source??

Also I think i’ve found a bug when adding a logo graphic (the demo uses text). If you resize it cuts off, moves left and right and doesn’t center as it should when browser reduced to mobile size. Anyone come across this?

http://www.mytrousseau.co.uk/dev/

Mucho thanks

Kev

And_or
    Participant

Hi Kev, try using firebug for Firefox or the chrome “inspect element” and you will find css elements and fixes real easy.

The “Subscribe Now widget”  = probably: #page-title p

Code is in page-title.php

Simplicity is not Simple Webtaurus

kev73
    Participant

Hi And_or

Ah yes, must have been a late night, found it in the stylesheet, ta.

Thanks for the pointer on the page-title.php page controlling the display.

I’m new to WP & posting comments. I think I’m happy with anyone commenting, but I’ve checked need to moderate.

Do you know what’s the best way to direct people to follow our blog / site? Is that what the ‘Subscribe’ button is, although it’s got no link just a #? Where would I direct it to? Plugin?

Thanks…

badgeming
    Participant

I would like to know the answer to this too.  How can you link the subscribe button?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.