Remove text in Header- pretty pictures theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Remove text in Header- pretty pictures theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tonya 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Maja

Well I might be stupid but Iam unable to remove the text in the pretty pictures header. Is there a way to do this?

Advice is very much appreciated!

/Maja

http://meija.de

Tonya

Hello,

Are you talking about the words “Kohlenhydratarme Ernährung” which are overlaid on the header image? If yes, this is your site’s title. To “remove it”, you need to add the following to your style.css file after line 247:

#title-area {
    text-indent: -9999px;
    }

Web developer, Software & Electrical Engineer, Bringing ideas to life is my art
    Find Me: tonyadoescode.com | Twitter | GitHub | Customize without touching the child theme

Maja

Oh, thanks. How to know where line is?

Tonya

You want to go into the style.css file and place the above code after line 247. I advise that you use your favorite text editor such as Notepad, Notepad+, or Sublime Text. However, if you don’t have access to the files, then you can also go to Appearance > Editor to make the changes. Be very careful when working within the editor.

Cheers

Web developer, Software & Electrical Engineer, Bringing ideas to life is my art
    Find Me: tonyadoescode.com | Twitter | GitHub | Customize without touching the child theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.