Remove widget title from just one widget?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Remove widget title from just one widget?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sahdow 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeffrey
    Participant

Is there a way to remove the title from just one widget? On http://wood.jeffrey-davis.net, I want to remove the “tags” title from the tag cloud widget, but that widget ONLY.

Any ideas?

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

I guess you figured it out, just had to keep “title” box of widget box blank.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Jeffrey
    Participant

Actually no, I didn’t get it to work — well, not without installing a different tag cloud plugin. For some reason, removing the title from the stock tag cloud widget in the Magazine child theme didn’t remove the “Tags” title from the widget. Weird.

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Try this:
    1. Drag tag cloud widget.
    2. In the title box type   
    3. Click Save,   will disappear from title box.

Preview your tag cloud widget, it should appear without any title in the final result.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

sahdow
    Participant

You can also try locating the class of the particular widget title with Firebug then in CSS set display: none; for it’s class.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.