Removing the post-info from Shopp products on Fabric child theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Removing the post-info from Shopp products on Fabric child theme

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeff Hester
    Participant

I’m working on a custom child theme that started out as Fabric. There a Shopp-powered catalog, and on the product pages, it’s displaying the post-info.

Normally this is turned off by the shopp.css, but the post-info is moved outside of the div that controls this. If I add .post-info {display: hidden;} to shopp.css it hides post-info on regular blog posts, too.

Here’s an example URL: http://weidmann.roomfiveproductions.com/shop/indivisible/

Any suggestions?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Moved to correct forum
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Moved to correct forum
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo.

Jeff Hester
    Participant

Resolved. The solution was simply to add the following to shopp.css within the child theme:
    .shopp_product .post-info {
    display: none;
    }

pcgs51
    Participant

Hey, where’s the LIKE button when you need it?

Thanks,
    pcgs51

Jeff Hester
    Participant

I should add that Priscilla figured out the solution. Thanks, Priscilla!

Jeff Hester
    Participant

BTW, I noticed that SoZo moved this to General Discussion. I thought the description of “Design Tips & Tricks” included “getting help with CSS”. No?

SoZo

Good point Jeff. Moved it back to “correct” forum. ;)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Removing the post-info from Shopp products on Fabric child theme’ is closed to new replies.