Replace header logo with animated .gif

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Replace header logo with animated .gif

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cmbsglobal
    Participant

Hi, I am using Decor theme. I would like to replace the logo on upper left with an animated .gif of the person’s name. Everything I’ve tried in the stylesheet word half way work. If I checkmarked keep the logo, it would populate with my .gif I put in stylesheet, but would also keep the words. If I unchecked the box to get rid of the words that are there now, the .gif didn’t show up either.

http://revats.net/webdesign/

http://revats.net/webdesign/

Susan

Since you posted this over three months ago, I hope you got your issue resolved.

If not, can you please check back in, and I will see if I can find someone to assist you.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Anonymous

I have the same problem….

Anonymous

I have problem posting my full message…

Anonymous

I never thought it would be an issue to replicate on Genesis but support has been puzzled by this and said: “WordPress does not support it. That is why your old theme added it. Honestly that is the first theme I’ve seen that will allow you to do that.”

Could please gurus help me how to put my animated gif logo in Genesis? I see lots of advice on static logo.png files, but nothing on animated gifs…

I am happy to email the copy of previous theme is someone could help me put this animated gif into my Genesis theme

Thanks!

Tony

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.