Replace Property Search Widget with Aweber Sign Up Form- AgentPress

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Replace Property Search Widget with Aweber Sign Up Form- AgentPress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  incomeforministry@gmail.com 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

innowebmarketing
    Participant

I would like to replace the property search widget on the home page with an Aweber sign up form. I added the form via the Aweber Mailing List plugin in the “Property Search” widget area, but there is a space above and to the left of the form that I cannot get ride of. How can I align this so the Aweber form fills the entire widget space? Thanks in advance!

My website: http://www.belowwwholesalehousing.com

anitac
    Participant

The space is 240px wide and your widget is larger than that. Can you reduce the aWeber code to 240px wide?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

innowebmarketing
    Participant

Ok I changed the width to 240px. There is still about a 20px space around the form and it’s now cut off at the bottom

anitac
    Participant

I was able to make adjustments to this code. Look for the .property-quick-search and modify as indicated below. Keep in mind that your widget will make the slider height too small. You will need to make the slider height larger in the slider settings.

.property-quick-search {
    border: 10px solid #FFFFFF;
    float: right;
    max-height: 370px;
    min-height: 310px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding-top: 10px;
    width: 270px;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

innowebmarketing
    Participant

Thank you for your help!!! That got me on a good start and it is now all lined up.

I changed the Aweber form to 280px wide and used the following code:

.property-quick-search {
    border: 10px solid #FFFFFF;
    float: right;
    max-height: 300px;
    min-height: 300px;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

anitac
    Participant

You’re welcome!

incomeforministry@gmail.com

is there a way to get rid of the property search field and just have the slider? If not do you know how to configure constant contact in that field?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.