Report Post/Thread

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Report Post/Thread

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  snakeair 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

snakeair
    Participant

Is there going to be a report post/thread feature?

I was browing around one section and someone dropped there website link in the thread and it had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just looked like self promoting. We do have a signature feature that members can use.

Perhaps a sticky thread in each section with rules on posting your website link’s. If it helps the current topic at hand then yes post your link.

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

I’ll have to see if there’s a way to do that with bbPress. In the meantime, can you provide a link to the thread?

snakeair
    Participant

Thanks for the response Brian.

I’m pretty much sure this member didn’t fill in the signature area. http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/introducing-self-hi-im-seth/#post-1548 (Sorry if i’m wrong, eyes start going when no coffee is in my hand)

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

Thanks, my guess is that they didn’t know how to add a signature, which I’ve alerted them to.

snakeair
    Participant

Thanks

For some people, this new forum software is all new to them. Perhaps a FAQ guide somewhere. Information to make this forum a good experience. Have a good weekend or what’s left of it Brian.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.