Responsive Challenge : Minimum Pro

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive Challenge : Minimum Pro

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webartsco 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

webartsco
    Participant

In Safari and Firefox the front page is not showing 3 columns under the 4 widgets, the third column drops under the blog posts.
    Changing screen resolution/ size makes no difference.
    Does anyone have a solution
    thanks

http://suziecheel.com

nutsandbolts

The sidebar displays fine for me in all browsers. Are you by chance using a laptop with a small screen size, such as the 11-inch Macbook Air?

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

webartsco
    Participant

Thanks Andrea I am using a 13in macbook, I thought as the theme was responsive it should adjust to any screen?

nutsandbolts

You’re correct, but on small screen sizes or narrow browser window widths, the sidebar will drop below the content as that’s the standard for mobile/tablet views. If you have your browser window at full width on your screen, the sidebar should be in the correct place – that’s the same laptop and resolution I use, and it looks just fine for me.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

webartsco
    Participant

Thanks I am getting feedback that people are getting distorted views and the nav bar is splitting, someone even made me a video and still i can;t solve the responsive challenge- it is only okay on Chrome it seems http://youtu.be/WuM7k4bGopE?hd=1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.