Responsive Design Question

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive Design Question

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hmilesjr
    Participant

My website at http://patriothomeinspections.com is using the eleven40 theme. I created subdomains for each city serviced. I have used the same exact CSS style page by copy and pasting the data to each subdomain, but for some reason the responsive design on the top level domain is showing up different from the subdomains. particularly the header and the main navigation bar. What could be causing this if I am using the same CSS file.  You can view the subdomains under Coverage Areas on the navigation bars. Everything else is correct except for the responsive. I would welcome your input here.

cehwitham
    Participant

When I look at a sub domain and compare it to the main site, it looks exactly the same, even at differing browser widths.

Is there a particular browser, device or screen resolution you’re struggling with?

If you could post more details or some screenshots I’d be happy to look into this for you.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.