responsive hamburger for portfolio category

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks responsive hamburger for portfolio category

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sabrinao 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

design_agency

hi,

i’m trying to get one of those hamburger icons to appear when resizing my site. my navigation is made up by portfolio categories, not menu items and im curious to know if any one out there can give me a clue as how to go about it.

site is here

thanks so much, emily

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back in here, and I will escalate for you.

If it is resolved, please mark the thread “resolved”, and I will close it.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

design_agency

hi susan, this one has not been resolved. i’d love to know how to turn a regular menu into a responsive (hamburger) menu.

thanks! emily

cdils
    Participant

Here’s a great tutorial for adding a responsive menu into Genesis > http://wpbacon.com/tutorials/genesis-responsive-menu-2-0/

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Ozzy
    Participant

design_agency

whoa! that’s a jinx of some sort or another.

thanks cdils and ozzy, this tutorial is *exactly* what i need.

cheers!
    emily

Susan

Emily – I had to laugh when I put out the call on Twitter and both Carrie and Ozzy jumped in with exactly the same link!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

sabrinao

Hi Ozzy…

wow small world… lol

I was just on your site a earlier this afternoon and posted a comment in that section. I just wanted to know how would I put the “hamburger” to the far right corner of the menu like you have in wpbacon.com. I did a search through the comments and I saw another guy ask the same question and you said it would take some tweaking in the .css. I just dont know exactly where to look so if you could point me in the right direction id appreciate it! Thanks for your tutorials!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.