responsive header plugin

Community Forums Forums General Discussion responsive header plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dev 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jhguynn
    Participant

What’s the current status of the responsive header plugin by Nick the Geek? Still in beta? Does it work well? Where can I download the most current version? Thanks.

snakeair
    Participant

The plugin is good. He has the download file on his blog. Please read the blog post before you go download it.

http://designsbynickthegeek.com/plugins/genesis-responsive-header-updated

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  snakeair.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  snakeair.

dev
    Participant

I can’t get the plugin to work with a small graphic logo on top of a color with the Appfinite Legacy upgraded to HTML5 and Gen 2.x. It just does not work, no matter what I try. I posted to Appfinite and on Nick’s site but so far no answers.

Maybe someone has the secret? The plugin worked great on Gen 1.x. with non HTML5. Maybe Appfinite screwed up their media queries? I just don’t know… but really need to figure out how to make this site look ok on a cell phone.

Here is the site: http://surgeonsstory.com/wp/

Dev

Susan

It’s my understanding from what I have read elsewhere that the plugin does not yet work with HTML5, and Nick is working on it.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

dev
    Participant

Thanks, Susan. I hope what you say is true because Nick’s plugin makes life a lot easier than having to have separate header images for different devices.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.