responsive slider not full size

Community Forums Forums General Discussion responsive slider not full size

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  szoumbaris 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

szoumbaris
    Participant

Wonder is anyone can help, I have the responsive slider on my home page and everything is great. My wish is to have the slider stop at the sidebar so that the sidebar goes all the way to the top, next to the slider not below.

http://www.protennisweb.com

If anyone has an idea for this, let me know. I can add css but it would help to not assume I know which file should be edited.

thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  szoumbaris.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  szoumbaris.

anitac
    Participant

Look for this – change the first 15px to 0

.content-sidebar-sidebar #sidebar-alt {
    float: right;
    margin: 15px 0 15px -5px;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

szoumbaris
    Participant

I want the slider to stop at the same place as the sidebar so they are both even. The sidebar will cause the slider to be smaller since they are now next to each other. This looks more like it will remove the spacing from the sidebar so it sits closer to the top, but is not up next to the slider. Am I correct?

anitac
    Participant

Which sidebar are you referring to now? I gave you instructions for the far right, narrow sidebar. Are you talking about the middle sidebar which is below the slider?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

szoumbaris
    Participant

Thanks Anitac, you fixed another problem I had, just not the one I was asking about. I wanted the primary sidebar to move into the area currently taken up by the responsive slider so that the slider got smaller and the primary (first) sidebar was right next to it. Any ideas on that?

anitac
    Participant

I am going to have to let someone more knowledgeable help with that one then.

szoumbaris
    Participant

Yes, the middle sidebar. I’ll be watching, thanks for fixing the look of the secondary sidebar, I would have had to ask that sooner or later.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.