Responsive slider tutorial?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive slider tutorial?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gerjon 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bettina
    Participant

Is there such a thing?

I’m pulling my hair trying to figure out how this thing actually works. E.g. I finally realised the images are actually total width and the excerpt goes on top of that. How is one supposed to know this?

Then I’ve got a weird issue, the featured image gets squashed to some predetermined size of 1026×400 and I have no clue how to change that.

And it doesn’t fill out the entire size of the slider. I have the slider dim max set to 1140×445. And the image I’ve uploaded is exactly that size. Why then the smaller size gets pulled I do not know and why this gets even more reduced is also a mystery. Any ideas please … I’d be so grateful.

Here’s a link to the site I only have a proper sized image in the one slider for now. Still playing around trying to figure out how things work before I put the proper stuff in there.

It’s not a new install so there might well be something screwing things up but at this point I have no idea what it could be.

It would also be nice to find out how the fade to a stronger text is achieved on the demo site. If you check carefully you’ll see that the excerpt loads and then the font gets stronger.

anitac
    Participant

I see the images are full width now. Did you resolve your issue? Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

gerjon
    Participant

I’m trying to get the font size (text in the white box) smaller.

Where can i change this?

Regards,

Gerjon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.