Responsive Website problem – Executive Pro

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Responsive Website problem – Executive Pro

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keystone 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

keystone
    Participant

Hi Folks,

I have built a responsive site where the navigation menu is fine on PC and Android (my Galaxy S3) but does not seem to work on IPhone.

Can anyone recommend what I can do to find the issue please?

Many thanks,

Gordon J

Keystone Internet Solutions – Your Web Development and Positioning Professionals.

http://clarkbusinesssolutions.com.au

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Can you elaborate, what problem do you see while viewing on iphone? Or share screenshots.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

keystone
    Participant

Hi Davinder…thanks for the response…

On the website when you select the “Professional Services” Tab…the sub menu appears underneath it and you can select from any of the pages.
    On GalaxyS3 (Android) Phone, when you select the “Professional Services”, the same thing happens.
    For some reason on IPHONE selecting the “Professional Services” tab does not show the sub menu and therefore no access to the services pages below.

I was wondering if there is something I can do to change this.

Cheers,

Gordon J

Keystone Internet Solutions – Your Web Development and Positioning Professionals.

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Small screen of iPhone could be a problem. Second best option could be setting up mobile specific menu. Try either of these tutorials.

http://sridharkatakam.com/links-tutorials-mobile-responsive-navigation-menus-genesis/

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

keystone
    Participant

Thanks…I will take a look at it and let you know…

keystone
    Participant

Thanks Davinder…we fixed the problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.