Reveal ID plugin causing posts to disappear

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Reveal ID plugin causing posts to disappear

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Geopology 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Geopology
    Participant

I’m trying to create a Category Blog Page. I’ve done it before on other sites and double checked the instructions from Brian Gardner on how to create this page.

The issue I’m having is when I activate the Revel ID plugin. I can see the IDs for pages but when I go to view Posts, the list of posts disappear from the panel. They are still there, however I’m just unable to see them. If i refresh the page. They appear for a second and disappear again.

When I deactivate the plugin the list of posts reappear as normal. When reactivated the list disappears again. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin with the same results.
    I also tried the Catch ID plugin and it did the same thing. The Metaverse ID plugin crashed the site.

Has anyone else experienced this? Know a fix or a workaround?
    Thanks!

http://www.nleephotos.com/wordpress

Anita
    Participant

If you change your theme to the default WordPress theme, do you still have the same problem. I used Reveal IDs and I don’t have that problem.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Geopology
    Participant

Anitac,
    Thanks for your response. I just tried the Twenty 10, Twenty 13 and Genesis Framework themes and the Reveal Id plugin behaved in the same manner. All posts disappear.

I left a message on the plugin developers site but haven’t gotten a response back.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Anita
    Participant

Looking at your site, it looks like your WordPress installation is running on ASP and not PHP – http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/nleephotos.com/wordpress/ (Click tab Website Details). I’d also check with your hosting company about this.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Geopology
    Participant

Anitac, I’m building that site for a friend. She had purchased a hosting package with Windows Server instead of Linux Server. So that is why it’s running on ASP and not PHP. According to Go Daddy, she will need to transfer the hosting package in order to resolve and prevent this issue in the future.

Thank you again for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.