Reversing the order of post displays in Prose

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Reversing the order of post displays in Prose

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wendycholbi 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ritzy
    Participant

I have many categories which display the appropriate posts, but we would like them in reverse order. Eg. posts are displaying with the newest at the top and we want to see the oldest at the top. I have tried various WordPress sites advising creating a category.php and adding a certain line, unfortunately this is returning a blank page. Im guessing this it to do with the particular theme I am using, which is Prose.

Anyone out there know how to force category displays of posts in reverse order to the norm?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Ritzy

wendycholbi
    Participant

This tutorial isn’t specific to Prose (or Genesis), but it may point you in the right direction:

http://codebabble.com/wordpress-tips/reverse-post-order

Looks like the solution in that post was working as of WordPress 3.3.2, and there is some good information in the comments as well (people asking about categories etc.).

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.