Reviews and Ratings Plugin or other Solution

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Reviews and Ratings Plugin or other Solution

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

localseohelp

I am looking for a nice plugin that allows me to review products on a 5 star rating scale. Also, if possible I would hope this plugin would allow for detailed ratings about specific criteria. I would hope this could be set up as a page template that can be re-used for each of my current and future reviews. I would also hope this plugin would make it possible for my website visitors to leave their own detailed reviews on these products/services.

If you don’t know of a plugin that can meet my needs…can somebody lead me in the right direction of how to program this directly….I am not a programmer….but I have a programmer that can help me with this if I can give some direction here.

I currently have 2 sites that use Genesis Framework and 2 of Studiopress Child Themes; Magazine Pro and Agency.

Thank you very much for your help. This forum has been extremely helpful in the past and I am glad there is such a big community of wonderful experts and users.

Susan

As you posted this over two months ago, I hope you were able to resolve your issue. If not, please post back here (with the URL of your site), and I will escalate for you.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.