Rich Snippets?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Rich Snippets?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

abuyer
    Participant

Hello,

Were are these rich snippets/structured data tools located? I can’t seems to find any field, button or something like that … ;(

braddalton
    Participant

The Schema is built in. You can test it using the Google rich snippet tool after updating to Genesis 2.0 and add HTML 5 support to your child theme.

abuyer
    Participant

OK, So in case I am using the default Genesis framework as theme I should have structured data options right?

So how can I use some of these types:

- Article
    - News
    - Review
    - Product
    - Event

etc, etc

I don’t seem to find any option or button to use it when there are 3rd party plugins that can insert such data with a click of a button. I was happy when I heard that Genesis 2.0 will have built-in support for it, but when I realize I should keep these plugins on and relay on them I was disappointed.

flailiak
    Participant

Hello abuyer,

I am wondering the same thing, as I want to add Rich Snippets Star Ratings to my search results.

Did you have any luck figuring out how to do this with Genesis 2.0 at all?

Thanks, just wondering.

braddalton
    Participant

You can also change the default schema Genesis 2.0 HTML 5 themes outputs using a plugin named Micro Manager.

On top of this, there are plugins which enable you to add schema for reviews etc. http://wpsites.net/seo/schema-microdata-wordpress-plugin/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.