Rich snippets

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Rich snippets

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peaceless 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Peaceless
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question regarding rich snippets. I am using a rating plugin on my  site and am seeing this not so pretty text at the bottom of the posts. I looked in to it and understand it to be a rich snippet needed to display the rating of the post in google search. Well that´s what I wanted and as far as i understand the text absolutely needs to be visible, Google does not like it hidden. I´ve been surfing around and quite a few does not seem to have this ugly looking text anywhere on their pages even though the rating is showing in google search.

Is it possible that these guys are hiding the text and that google is missing that it is hidden? Ok, that might not be important since I want to do it correctly so I wonder, is there anyone here that have an idea on how to make this text more pretty? :) I mean if hiding it isn´t an option and the text does not add any value to the post what so ever, the rating is already there so the text does not add any value to the reader. Maybe one could make it into something pretty at least…

How are you handling this?

anitac
    Participant

Please post a link to your site so we can take a look.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Peaceless
    Participant

Of course http://www.kosttillskottdirekt.se/burn-x4 . The text I’m referring to is at the end of the content, just above the social buttons and states

Burn X4 från Svenskt kosttillskott, 5.0 out of 5 based on 2 ratings

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.