Right Header Widget Code Assistance Needed

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Right Header Widget Code Assistance Needed

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anita
    Participant

I have been trying to assist this gentleman with his inquiry – http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/where-can-i-find-the-header-right-function/. I cannot assist him further, but maybe someone else can look to see if they can provide him with the final piece he needs to finish his project. He has created a template and only wants the header right widget area to show on the internal pages – not the home page. Can someone please help him finish it up? Thank you in advance.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

Taken care of :)

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Right Header Widget Code Assistance Needed’ is closed to new replies.