Right Header Widget Code Assistance Needed

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Right Header Widget Code Assistance Needed

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anita
    Participant

I have been trying to assist this gentleman with his inquiry – http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/where-can-i-find-the-header-right-function/. I cannot assist him further, but maybe someone else can look to see if they can provide him with the final piece he needs to finish his project. He has created a template and only wants the header right widget area to show on the internal pages – not the home page. Can someone please help him finish it up? Thank you in advance.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

Taken care of :)

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Right Header Widget Code Assistance Needed’ is closed to new replies.