RSS Feed Not working

Community Forums Forums General Discussion RSS Feed Not working

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m having some trouble with my RSS feed at I’ve had the site up and running for a few months now, but I was just notified that the feed site wasn’t working. I tried to deactivate all my plug-ins but that didn’t seem to solve the issue.

Can someone take a look and possibly troubleshoot for me? I have no idea how to fix this, and would like to get the RSS button on my sidebar working again.

Chris Cree

Heya Rachel!

Your RSS feed is coming up for me. However both it and your site are loading very slowly. I don’t know if there is something going on with your site, or if your server is just very slow.

I am using Firefox it came up for me. I agree with Chris that it’s too slow. I think because you have all the Google Ads and you have the blogs at full content – plus, you have so many on the front – that that’s what’s slowing it down. The site is timing out when I use

Try turning off the full content on the site and limit the number of posts. You really have a lot to scroll through and it’s loading too slow. Also, check that .Gif image you have. That was making my computer race until I deleted it with Firebug. Then it stopped.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.