Sad but understandable

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Sad but understandable

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anezkapaul 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sad to see the old forums go. I have been using studiopress themes for over  3 years almost 4 now. I learned so much on the old ones. I can understand who much of an effort it took to maintain them. Heck I would have paid a monthly fee for that type of access and support.

But onward and upward!

How long will the old threads be available?

Anezkapaul – With your vast experience using StudioPress, maybe you’d like to help out at the forums by dropping by and answering some posts by other users? I’ve only had 3 months’ experience with StudioPress, and I’m always looking to learn, so would love to see more input by users with much more experience.

Susan @ One Happy Studio I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

@Susan I have tried to do that from time to time, but as I understood it previously, that certain developers that are verified by “Genesis/Copyblogger” They admined the forums and would be promoted as verified dev’s. So I never wanted to step on anyone’s toes.

Plus I am not a professional developer. It appears the function of the community has changed a bit now so if the tone has changed I will offer help wherever and whenever I can.

Plus I use the service in my business, and sadly most of time is taken by my clients. But I will offer help when ever I can.

P.S. I love the feel of you theme….

That was one problem in the old forums that we no longer have. We invite anyone who is able to help out. I’ll even give you a great big thank you :)

Nick I follow your blog and I have received your help on more than one occasion. (I understand hooks because of you:) )

And I will offer help whenever I can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.