Scribble Theme – Header

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Scribble Theme – Header

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dev 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

faith
    Participant

Hello and help! I’ve been trying to figure something out for hours, and I would really appreciate some help. Please view the Scribble theme demo – http://demo.studiopress.com/scribble/ .
    I’ve uploaded my 250px x 100px png logo to the media library and I want it to be on the left (and link to home), the web site title and description in the middle, and a Search button and Login field on the right instead of the primary navigation. How do I do this??

dev
    Participant

You want a lot of modifications. Unless you have a good background in CSS (and maybe PHP) I suggest you select a theme that is already more closely configured to what you want… or hire someone (but not me!) to make the changes you want. I don’t think anyone is going to show you how to do all of this “stuff” for free…. but maybe you will get lucky and someone will have the time. One thing for certain, you have to provide the link to your site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.