Scribble Theme Issues

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Scribble Theme Issues

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  michaelwolsey 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

michaelwolsey
    Participant

Greetings-

I am working in the Scribble theme and needing a bit of assistance.  Thank you so  much in advance for any help you can offer!

Firstly, the site I am working on is-

http://www.happyrealwomen.com/

The area right below the welcome area is highlighting recent posts I believe.  I would like to get the images to be centered over the text below  and noticed in the html that these three featured posts are currently using the css rule-

img.alignnone {
    display: inline;
    margin: 0 0 10px;

whereas I would like to change this to the css rule for centering-

img.centered,
    .aligncenter {
    display: block;
    margin: 0 auto 10px;

However, I cannot find where to edit the html. I know it sounds very basic but what am I missing here?

Secondly, I am having issues with the footer widgets. I am testing out the widgets just to get a feel
    for what they will look like while my client decides on content for these areas. However, I have installed
    various elements into those widgets and can't get them to show up on the front end of the home page. Not sure what I am
    doing wrong here. They show up on the individual pages but not the home page.

Thank you again for any help!
    Michael

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  michaelwolsey.
    http://www.happyrealwomen.com/

michaelwolsey
    Participant

UPDATE-
    I was able to find a work around of the images by setting the sizes to 280 wide instead of thumbnails. However, I would still like to know how to edit the html and would still like to get the footer to display on the home page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.