Serenety slider image clickthrough

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Serenety slider image clickthrough

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  normanviss 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

normanviss
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to have all the slider images on this site open up the blog when one clicks on the slider image.

Is that possible?

Norman Viss

Here’s the url: http://www.coach-em.com/

Anita
    Participant

Do you mean the blog entry that the image is attached to or do you have a Blog page you want it linked to?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

normanviss
    Participant

Sorry. Wasn’t clear. I mean to link every  slider image to the general blog page.

Is that possible?

normanviss
    Participant

Could you get back to me on this please?

Thx!

Anita
    Participant

Yes, you can do that by using the SEO settings on each post. When you add the post with the image, scroll down and look for Custom Redirect URI – add the URL to the blog page there and then save it. Instead of it forwarding the the blog entry itself – it will go to the default Blog page.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

normanviss
    Participant

Thank you!

Works great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Serenety slider image clickthrough’ is closed to new replies.