Setting up a hybrid landing page style with minimal header/navigation?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Setting up a hybrid landing page style with minimal header/navigation?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mattspaeth
    Participant

Hey all,

I am setting up a site using the Executive theme and I want to setup some landing pages for the About page like Corbett Barr is doing here: http://thinktraffic.net/about

It may not technically be a landing page because it does have a minimal header with some  navigation, but it is just a single column that is 800 pixels wide.

Executive has landing pages already coded into the theme. I could just modify the PHP and CSS using one that template, but I have Premise and would like to use that if possible.

Is it possible to accomplish my goals in Premise? Using header scripts perhaps?

Or maybe a should just forget Premise and create a new page template that is based off of page_landing.php?

braddalton
    Participant

I’d create the custom page template by modifying the default and modify the CSS for the default.

Then you could select that page using Premise and add all the Premise extra’s

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.