Show Categories on Featured Posts on Lifestyle

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Show Categories on Featured Posts on Lifestyle

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

delectablychic
    Participant

Is there any way to show categories on the homepage of Lifestyle?  I’m not a fan of my current layout, where the newest post is on two times – once in the “latest from…” section and again in its respective category.  I’d like it so that each post shifts a grid (think Pinterest style, but keeping a more magazine vibe) each time there’s an update, yet still show what category the article is from.  Any pointers/plug-in suggestions?

DelectablyChic!, an online lifestyle publication with a focus on style, dining, travel and more.

cehwitham
    Participant

Do you want to show posts from the categories or just links to each category on the homepage?

I can see you’ve got duplicates in your slider that are repeated further down the page. What is your slider pulling from? Maybe setting up a category just for slider items might help keep them separated?

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.