Sidebar dropping

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Sidebar dropping

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Participant

I am using the Corporate theme. It is showing no problems at all in Safari,Chrome,Firefox but when I check the site on Explorer the contents of the side bar is dropping down.

It is certainly not ideal so would appreciate if anyone has a quick fix.

Kind Regards,
    Adam

http://www.rhinoloc.com

braddalton
    Participant

Run it through the W3 validator and check for unclosed div tag or other unclosed HTML tag.

This maybe the problem.

Line 40, Column 136: end tag for element “STYLE” which is not open
    ….com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/RL-Header-AGv2.jpg) no-repeat; }</style></head>

The Validator found an end tag for the above element, but that element is not currently open. This is often caused by a leftover end tag from an element that was removed during editing, or by an implicitly closed element (if you have an error related to an element being used where it is not allowed, this is almost certainly the case). In the latter case this error will disappear as soon as you fix the original problem.

I would also suggest updating to HTML 5

Adam
    Participant

Thanks Brad, you’re a good man with the responses on the forum .. thank you.

I will follow this up. I am on a big learning curve with all of this so any input is appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.